Please join JP Crilly at a talk covering lifecycle of liver fluke disease in sheep and cattle, the treatment options available for sustainable liver fluke control, and Triclabendazole resistance.
- Know the lifecycle of the liver fluke,
- Understand how liver fluke causes disease,
- Know the different flukicides available for cattle and sheep and what determines their suitability for use,
- Appreciate the threat posed by triclabendazole-resistant liver fluke,
- Understand how the pattern of liver fluke disease in the UK is changing,
- Understand the elements of a sustainable liver fluke control strategy.